The world is full of stunning spots and destinations. The Benagil Sea Cave in Portugal is one such picturesque destination and one of the most photographed in the world. This spectacular rock formation which can only be reached from the sea attracts tourists from all over the world. Through its large round opening in the cave ceiling, you are able to see the clear blue sky all while lying on the sand. As stunning as this spot may be, it is not the only one. Our planet is ripe with many unique places that look surreal and unearthly.
1. Benagil Sea Cave, Portugal.
2. The Highlands Of Iceland.
3. Lake Natron In Tanzania.
4. Nanacamilpa, Tlaxcala, Mexico.
5. Lake Hillier In Australia.
6. Aogashima In Japan.
7. Cano Cristales In Colombia.
8. Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, China.
9. Naica Mine, Mexico.
10. Waitomo Glowworm Caves, New Zealand.
11. Vaadhoo Island In The Maldives.
12. Dead Vlei, Namibia.